Seat Belt Sensor Assembly Machine
This machine assembles 4 parts at a time. The vision systems inspect all components before assembly. Each assembled part is inspected for proper assembly and functions by a set of movements/positions in front of the vision cameras and sensors integrated into the "end of the arm tool."
All moving machinery is contained within the fully interlocked enclosure. The operator has NO access while the control power is active.
- Fully integrated, turnkey system
- 6 vision cameras
- 2 Fanuc robots
- Electric servo-drive indexing platform
- 4 vibratory feeders, with 2-up configuration.
- Menu driven interface for parts changeover for robots and vision systems
- Operator interface with Fault diagnostics and maintenance screens
- Device net control system with AB controls and operator interface
For more information about Assembly Services, please call us at 630.238.8750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.